Saturday, June 4, 2011

CARAMIA And The PIRATES.......

Today, I decided to take some down time from my eBay store and took my daughter to see "Pirates Of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides".  First let me say we are huge fans of Johnny Depp, so we would probably go see him in anything!  With that said, we did like this latest version.  Though not as funny as the first (our favorite) and missing some major characters (Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightley), the movie did keep our attention and there were plenty of laughs and great effects.  One highlight for me was the return of Keith Richards as Johnny Depp's father -- I think the character is so spot on!  So, if you are looking for a little fun, we recommend Pirates -- it's great entertainment.



Click here to view a great pirate scarf.

No comments: