- YIELD: 80 quarters
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 20 sandwich bread slices
- 20 thin wheat bread slices
- Process cream cheese and mayonnaise in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Combine cream cheese mixture, cucumber, garlic salt, and dillweed.
- Spread cucumber mixture evenly onto white bread slices, and top with wheat bread.
- Cut crusts from bread, discarding crusts, and cut sandwiches into quarters.
- Store cucumber sandwiches in an airtight container for up to 1 hour before serving.