Thursday, May 19, 2011

Caramia's Collection Meets Virtual Online Learning!

As someone who owns an eBay store, Caramia's Collection, I am always looking for ways to improve my business.  A while back, I met my eBay mentor and now friend Danna Crawford aka Powersellingmom.  Danna has been an amazing instructor as well as an inspiration for me.  As as result of meeting Danna, I now belong to a group called Virtual Online Learning.com.  Danna's most inspirational thought that I keep in mind all the time is based on her unselfish belief that there is enough eBay around for all of us to make it!  So, if you are on eBay, thinking of getting on eBay or just curious, check out Powersellingmom.com and/or VirtualOnlineLearning.com -- I bet you will be very pleased!


CaramiasCollection.com


VirtualOnlineLearning.com


No comments: