Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PRADA LOAFERS

As my followers know, I have an eBay store.  I stock it with treasures I come across and hope to find them great new homes. 
Of course, it is great getting a sale, but a really fun part of selling is when a buyer takes the time to write me and tell me how happy they are with a purchase.  Today, I received this great email from a buyer which I am posting with a photo of the Prada loafers she purchased.

"Hi, there! Got the Prada loafers super-fast and was DELIGHTED wth them AND your great service! Interesting that they are 100 times cuter in hand than in the photo---and also in fantastic condition. Of course, I wore them the very next day. Have been looking for "cool" loafers for over a year, normally I am a 4-5 inch heeled gal. Can't believe I finally found EXACTLY the kind of loafer I've been wanting! Again, thank you SO much---I am so happy to have HIP-yet-comfy QUALITY loafers! I know I will enjoy them for years."



No comments: