Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fashion Quotes #volbc



What people are saying about "Fashion" :

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly:

I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch.
Gilda Radner

I almost resent the whole fashion thing. Good God- never wearing the same thing twice and all of those things. It's a pain in the ass.
Jennifer Aniston

People think I'm trying to make a fashion statement because I never wear a bra. It's really that I'm a tomboy at heart.
Cameron Diaz

So many people preach that they love fashion, but really it's what I live for!
Lindsay Lohan   
 
 I don't think women should look like costumes. I don't think they should look like fashion victims. I think these (clothes) are for women that want to look sexy. They want to look smart.
Ralph Lauren


I love to make fun of fashion because it is just so silly.
Kathy Griffin


I think this eBay store has some amazing fashion items!
--> Caramia's Collection

YOUR TURN! 
Leave your Fashion quote in the comment section!

3 comments:

elegantKB said...

How can I resist? "Fashion is made to become unfashionable." Coco Chanel the icon. This makes me smile ~Kerry elegantKB

Unknown said...

One of my favs: When in doubt, wear red. ~Bill Blass I'll always agree with this. Kathy All Info 24-7

Danna Crawford said...

Mine is "Never be fashionably late!" Well, at least I tell that to my girls but they are always late for family events! lol