Thursday, October 21, 2010

What is Virtual Online Learning #volbc

As a member of VirtualOnlineLearning.com I can reap the rewards of learning new things at my own pace! The avaialbility of the videos helps me to view during the early morning hours before I start my day or if I am having a late night it allows me to log into the site, ready to take notes and watch a session about whatever topic I'm interested in. Such as:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • eBay
  • Google
  • Marketing
  • Advertising
  • Blogging
  •  and the list goes on .....
The community at Virtual Online Learning is very welcoming and friendly with members that help each other!

I am new to blogging and looking forward to future events! Especially the Power Listing Day challenge for eBay sellers! This will help motivate me to add more items to my eBay store:

To learn more about Virtual Online Learning, visit the site and tell them Caramia's Collections Sent you :

 


No comments: