Friday, September 30, 2011

JACK The CAT MISSING AT JFK AIRPORT UPDATE

This story has touched my heart for many reasons.  I am an animal lover and traveled by air with my pets many years ago as I have previously written.  I would never consider doing it again unless absolutely necessary as was the case here.  Jack the Cat somehow got out of is carrier as he was waiting to be boarded on an American Airlines flight at Kennedy Airport heading to his new home across the country with his owner.  I have been following the story since it first broke and have been re-posting updates hoping to keep the story alive. 

Update on Jack the Cat as of this morning, 9/30/11:

"‎35 days. 15,000 people. 1 lost cat. Thousands of hours, millions of footsteps used to search. Immeasurable gratitude to all who have taken the time to care. Maybe today is the day..."



No comments: